GB Boxing’s gold medallist duo Lauren Price and Galal Yafai have been nominated for the Great Britain’s choice Moment of Tokyo 2020 award.
As part of the recently launched Team GB awards, the pair are among 14 candidates in with a chance of being crowned the winner via a public vote.
Voting closes at the end of THURSDAY 18TH NOVEMBER and fans who vote can be entered into a competition to win a VIP Team GB experience which includes tickets to the Team GB Ball as well as a night’s stay at the ‘Shangri-La at the Shard’.
Below is the full list of nominees:
- Adam Peaty – Swimming 100m Breaststroke Gold
- Beth Shriever – BMX Racing Gold
- Charlotte Worthington – BMX Freestyle Gold
- Galal Yafai – Boxing Flyweight Gold
- Hannah Mills/Eilidh McIntyre – Sailing 470 Gold
- Jason Kenny – Track Cycling Keirin Gold
- Jess Learmonth, Jonny Brownlee, Georgia Taylor-Brown, Alex Yee – Triathlon Mixed Relay Gold
- Kathleen Dawson, Adam Peaty, James Guy, Anna Hopkin – Swimming 4x100m Medley Relay Gold
- Laura Collett, Tom McEwen, Oliver Townend – Equestrian Team Eventing Gold
- Laura Kenny/Katie Archibald – Track Cycling Madison Gold
- Lauren Price – Boxing Middleweight Gold
- Max Whitlock – Gymnastics Pommel Horse Gold
- Tom Daley and Matty Lee: Diving 10m Synchro Gold
- Tom Dean – Swimming 200m Freestyle Gold