- 2016 AIBA Olympic Qualification Event, Baku – Gold
- 2016 World Series Boxing – “Boxer of the regular season”
- 2015 European Championships, Samokov – Silver
- 2015 England Boxing National Elite Championship – Gold
- 2014 England Boxing National Elite Championship – Gold
- 2011 AIBA World Junior Championships – Gold
Having started boxing as a schoolboy with one of the north east’s most successful clubs, Birtley ABC, Pat secured every domestic title available to English boxers, before going on to win gold medals for England in major internationals, including the AIBA Junior World Championships and the EUBC European Championships.
In 2014 he won the England Boxing National title in his first year as a senior and retained it in 2015, on the same day that his twin brother Luke, also won the national crown. The pair both joined the GB Boxing squad in 2014 when Pat also represented England at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
Pat’s career high point came in in 2015 when he won silver in the 2015 European Championships. He went on to star for the British Lionhearts in the 2016 of the World Series of Boxing (WSB), winning all three of his contests and being named “Boxer of the regular Season”.
He followed this up by securing his place at Rio when he won the gold medal in the 2016 AIBA Olympic Qualification Event in Baku, Azerbaijan in June 2016.