- 2018 Commonwealth Games, Gold Coast, Australia – Gold
- 2017 GB Boxing Championship – Gold
- 2017 England Boxing Elite National Championship – Gold
- 2016 England Boxing Elite National Championship – Gold
- 2015 England Boxing Elite National Championship – Gold
- 2014 AIBA World Championships, Jeju City – Silver
- 2012 World Championships, Qinhuangdao Bronze
- 2011 European Championships, Rotterdam – Silver medallist
Lisa first started boxing when she was 21-years-old, her first involvement in sport was within Thai boxing, however she never competed. It wasn’t until she was encouraged to start competing by friends and family that Lisa looked up women’s boxing online and got involved at her local club. Three months later she had her first competitive bout.
She progressed rapidly and in 2011 she was nominated by England to compete in the non-Olympic featherweight category at the European Championships. Although not a member of the squad – and worked at the time as a Police officer – Lisa travelled with the GB Boxing team and impressed the coaches as she went on to secure a silver medal.
A subsequent assessment with the GB Boxing squad revealed that Lisa could safely compete at the lighter flyweight category and she joined the World Class Performance Programme (WCPP) as a full-time athlete in 2013.
Lisa’s first major career highlight came at the 2014 World Championships in Korea where she won a silver medal and narrowly missed out on the gold losing a very tight split decision to Marlen Esparza of the USA.
In 2018, Lisa was selected to represent Team England on the Gold Coast in Australia, she collected huge home support from the crowd, where she went on to become the Commonwealth Games gold medallist.